Trinity Oaks opened in September 2014 and is now a well-established school and nursery with over 140 pupils.
We are extremely proud to have been graded as “Good” in our first Ofsted Inspection (March 2017) with “Outstanding” for both our Early Years Provision and the Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare of pupils. Please click here to read our Ofsted Inspection report. We are very excited about the years ahead as the school grows into a one form entry primary school in 2020.
We have a strong school community of children, staff, parents and governors who are enthusiastic about the opportunities a new school brings and work together
‘To provide the highest possible quality of education supported by a caring Christian ethos’.
I believe this will be achieved by
- creating an environment where children feel happy and safe
- developing excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning
- having high expectations of what children can achieve
- providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities
- creating a strong sense of community where parents and carers are involved
As a school community we have reflected on our aims and long term aspirations for the children in our care.
Click here to find out more about our Aims and the Ethos of the school
We have also chosen 4 core values which will underpin all aspects of school life. These are
Friendship, respect, courage and thankfulness.
Click here to find out more about our School Values