At Trinity Oaks we welcome volunteer helpers in School. We recognise the range of skills and experience that volunteers can bring to enhance the learning opportunities of children at our school. We welcome and encourage volunteers including parents and other family members, members of our local church and from the local community.
The types of activities that Volunteers may be engaged in include:
- Hearing children read
- Working with small groups of children
- Working alongside individual children
- Undertaking art & craft activities with children
- Working with children on the computers
- Accompanying school visits
In order to ensure that we utilise the skills of our volunteers effectively, and to ensure the safety of both the volunteers and the children, we do expect volunteers to go through an induction process.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please ask the School Office for a Volunteers Pack.