The school opened in September 2014 and is now a full, thriving school and nursery with over 220 pupils.
We have a pupil-centred and welcoming school community of children, staff, parents and governors who are focussed on working in partnership
‘To provide the highest possible quality of education supported by a caring Christian ethos’.
We are extremely proud to have maintained our grading as “Good” in our recent Ofsted Inspection (April 2022) with “Outstanding” for both our Early Years Provision and the Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare of pupils. Please click here to read our Ofsted Inspection report.
We are a school community who continue to uphold long-term, inclusive aims and high aspirations for our pupils. Our 4 core values underpin all aspects of school life. These are: Friendship, respect, courage and thankfulness. Click here to find out more about our School Values
Click here to find out more about our Aims and the Ethos of the school
Our pupils are at the heart of everything we do and we all work together and strive to create a welcoming, nurturing school which delivers a curriculum that enables every person to achieve and make progress on their personal educational journey.
This will be achieved by
- creating an inclusive, welcoming environment where all children feel happy and safe
- having the highest expectations of what every child can achieve
- developing and maintaining excellent behaviour and attitudes to learning
- providing a rich variety of quality teaching and learning opportunities
- creating an inclusive community where pupils, parents, staff and governors are involved and valued.
We encourage visits to the school; please contact the school office for further information.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.